Saturday, February 28, 2009

Too Big To Fail

I have discovered lately the benefit of holding onto your vision for a goal. With all the turmoil going on around us it’s been very easy to lose sight of it and either panic or go into survival mode.

When my family & I started this company I was smart enough to write down what I wanted for its future. I knew there would be rough patches to go through and it would be there to restart my inspiration. I also knew when times are really good that I’d need it as a reminder to help me stay on course. The vision I wrote down keeps me honest, humble, and inspired.

Some of the most successful people kept their goals focused in their mind’s eye; always striving to attain it. No matter what was set before them they only saw their goal.
Everyone can use that advice for themselves for any desire they have in mind, be it money, love, or health.

The organic industry is a perfect example of this vision in action. I think the idea of wholesome, safe, nutritious foods and products have gained a respectable foothold that it can’t be laughed off as a hippie fad. It’s one of those movements that’s “too big to fail”. Healthy organic living has gained a foothold in the American psyche.

Consumers who believe in natural and organic products and ingredients won’t easily go back to the old way because of financial pressures. Some will find a way to stay organic even if means making it themselves. It’s our faithfulness to this idea of an organic lifestyle that will keep it going through this recession and thriving when the market eventually gets revved up again. One’s devotion to their vision for their life is what gives it strength; it makes it grow and inspires others to follow.


Lisa Radke is one of the owners of Wild Natural Beauty natural and organic beauty essentials. Please visit our website at www. wildnaturalbeauty.com.

No comments: