Saturday, December 20, 2008

Warm Wishes

In a few days it will be Christmas. I love this time of year. In spite of the stress of finding the perfect gift, the money to pay for it, and the time to get it. There is a special peace this time of year that all can enjoy if they just stop and be still.

Take this time to let the quiet speak to you and bless you and remind you what you of all you have. I have a lot to be thankful for and I am. I have a wonderful family and beautiful nieces and we all have our health.

I am also fortunate to have started this business with my family. It began from the heart and a genuine desire to put something good into this world.

Tonight this blog is a Thank You to those who have visited our site. I hope you have enjoyed the information and products we have provided. Next week I’ll be away. I want to wish everyone who reads this a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I’ll see you in January 2009.

Lisa Radke is one of the owners of Wild Natural Beauty natural and organic beauty essentials. Please visit our website at www. wildnaturalbeauty.com.

No comments: